May 4, 2014

Momentum Ultra-light Headphones {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I've been training to run a half marathon since January. The lsat few weeks, my training has dropped off some while getting ready for my daughter's wedding. Now that it's over, I need to gear up and get busy or I won't be ready by July.

I haven't always liked running, but I am learning to really love it. It's about the only time during the day that I do something just for me. To make it even more fun, I download my favorite podcasts and listen to them while I run. It helps me not only have a healthy body, but a healthy mind as well. I really look forward to it.

I've been looking for a good pair of headphones that won't fall out while I'm running, so I was excited when I was asked to review Momentum Ultra-Light Headphones.

About the product:

 Weatherproof and Sweatproof headphones with an ultra-small, lightweight design for uninterrupted, premium sound that survives all your workouts in any terrain. Includes 4 ear tip sizes to provide a customizable fit that keeps headphones in place during even the most rigorous of activities. They feature an innovative "retro-reflective", tangle free cord that illuminates with light for extra visibility and safety while working out or running in low light. They also sport an in-line remote that is iPod and iPhone compatible, allowing control of volume and playback, as well as placing or receiving calls and activating SIRI.

My experience with the product:

I really like these headphones. It's fun that they come in several different bright colors. My favorite feature is the tangle free cord. The cord is covered in some sort of reflective fabric and doesn't get tangled, no matter where I put it. The sound is good, and they stayed in my ears perfectly. The fact that they are sweat proof will be helpful on the upcoming summer days. I'm not looking forward to running in the heat!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...