May 27, 2014

The Band Loom Bracelet Craze

Have your kids caught on to the Band Loom Bracelet Craze yet? My daughter got a loom for Christmas and has been making them non-stop ever since. She quickly ran out of the rubberbands that came with her kit and it's been really hard to find some. As fast as she goes through them, I knew I didn't want to spend $1.99 for a tiny package. She'd be done with that in no time.


Instead, we found Rainbow Bandz refill kit. It comes with 5400 bands in super bright, fun colors. My daughter was so excited when it came. She's been making things with it ever since. She's made bracelets in all sorts of fun styles using video tutorials from YouTube. She made a headband, and even a jumprope. 5400 bands goes a LONG way! She still has a ton left.

These bands are super high quality and don't break like some of the cheap bands from China.  Because they come in so many fun colors, we've even used them in her hair since she has pretty much a color to match any outfit!  If you're looking for refills for your band loom, you can't go wrong with these!

The refill kit is available to purchase on Amazon!



We also discovered the Rainbow Bandz Organization box to store them in.  It's a clear plastic organizer with adjustable compartments so it can fit your loom and all your extra bands.  My daughter takes it with her everywhere.

It's also available on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...