Feb 25, 2009

Tagged

I had a friend ask me why I haven't been posting much on my blog. My life is crazy and I never feel like I have enough time to do everything. So, I'm going to repent and start blogging more. You'll likely find some random ranting about my busy life, but hopefully it will keep my friends (you know who you are) happy!


Okay, I got tagged by my critique buddies Keith and Heather several weeks ago. Apparently you're supposed to go to the 6th folder and post the 6th picture. Here's mine:



This is my oldest daughter. She's a ballroom dancer and this was her dressed for their concert. They are doing a Bollywood latin medley. It includes Cha-Cha, Paso Doble, Samba, and probably some others I can't remember. She's been ballroom dancing since 3rd grade and is amazing.



Here's a quote for my friend who encouraged me to blog more:
"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever." - Francois Mocuriac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...