Jan 31, 2010

New Family Blog

My kids keep asking me when I'm going to blog about them, so I decided it's about time to start a family blog.  Check it out here and let me know what you think.  Here's my new header:

Follow us if you want to read about the antics of combining two families with a total of ten children.  We thrive on chaos!

Also, I recently received an award from Ann Elle Altman from All Write with Coffee.  She has an amazing blog about writing.

Now I think I have to give it to five people.  I've met so many new friends recently in the blogging world who have amazingly helpful blogs.  Here are a few you should check out:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! I'm off to see the new blog. =]

Unknown said...

I'll check out the new blog for sure!!! Congratulations on the award!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Kimberly!

I am giving you the Honest Scrap Award! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...