Tristi Pinkston tagged me, so I have to share seven things about myself and then tag seven other people.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
This was hard for me. I asked my family members (since there are seven besides me) for suggestions, but there’s no way I want to publish what they all said. So, here goes.
1) I got married when I was seventeen. (I definitely don’t recommend it!)
2) The one thing I always wanted, but never got—a sister. Although, now that I’m older, I don’t know if I’d want to share my mom with another girl. It’s kind of nice to have her to myself.
3) My entire family runs marathons, so I’ve made a long-term goal to run one with them sometime. I’m tired of always being on the sideline.
4) I had four kids by the time I graduated from college. I got an accounting degree by taking independent study and evening classes.
5) I hate to miss the beginning of a movie. If I miss the beginning, I'd rather not watch it. I'm constantly driving my family crazy telling them to be quiet so I can see the beginning and understand what's happening. It's like starting a book in chapter 3. Don't do it.
6) My kids say I snore, but I don’t believe them.
7) I sold over $100,000 in products on eBay last year, so if you have any questions about eBay, I’m the one to ask.
Sorry if any of you have been tagged recently. It was hard to find people who hadn't!
The Dating Experiment & a Guest Post from Elodia Strain - You guys, I'm so excited about Elodia Strain's new novel! I absolutely loved her previous books & this one promises to be just as fun to dive into. And ser...