My current life circumstances have given me more time to spend in blogland. I've met some amazing people I never would have met without the internet, and they've brought untold blessings into my life--mostly unbeknownst to them. You never know how your words will affect someone else's life.
One of those new friends is Susanne at Living to Tell the Story. She holds a fun meme every Friday, called Friday Fave Five. If you'd like to participate, you can read more about the details here. In short, think back over your week and post your five favorite things from the week. It can be anything--quotes, posts, pictures, recipes, internet finds, etc. Then go back to Susanne's blog where you can read other bloggers fave five lists and add your link to Mr. Linky.
Here are my fave five for the week:
1) I found a great website that has over 500 FREE scrapbooking and handwriting fonts. You can check it out here. You'll be glad you did. The new fonts on my blog came from there.
2) I got glowing reports from my children's teachers at Parent Teacher conferences this week. Makes me feel like I might just be doing something right as a parent. Or they just came that way. Probably the latter.
3) I woke up this morning to a clean house. Okay--a ten and eleven year old's version of a clean house, but nevertheless, cleaner than it was when I went to bed. My son is getting baptized tomorrow and we have oodles of people coming over for lunch afterward, so their efforts were much appreciated. Thanks, Josh and Dakota!
4) My cute friend, Ali, keeps me smiling with her new Ask Ali Vlogs. Check them out here. She's so creative and talented.
5) I'm grateful for the hours from midnight to three a.m. It's the time when the house is quiet, and I can snuggle in my husbands arms as we talk over the day. The lack of sleep is oh-so-worth-it. It makes me feel that all is right with the world.
I hope your Friday is as fabulous as mine seems to be so far. :)