For the Honest Scrap award, I'm supposed to share 10 honest facts about me. I'll try to come up with things you might not already know.
1) I LOVE reality TV. I know it's a big waste of time, but I can't help myself. Currently, I'm watching The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser, and American Idol.
2) If I'm at home, I'm usually wearing pajamas. Okay, I admit, I wear them to Walmart too.
3) People often think I'm snotty, but I'm just uncomfortable in social settings, so I avoid people if at all possible. (Any tips on overcoming this are more than welcome.)
4) I love colorful, crazy socks. My husband tells me they don't match what I'm wearing, but I don't really care.
5) I sometimes feel guilty that I don't seem as passionate about writing as some of my friends. I like it--I really do--it's just not my first priority.
6) I'm a high-school dropout. Gasp! Okay, I finished later and even got a Bachelor degree, so that makes up for the follies of my youth. Right??
7) I generally get along better with men than women. I don't really have any girl friends I can just hang out with. (Working on this one, though!)
8. I love being with my teenage kids and their friends. They make life fun and interesting. Maybe I just need to grow up? Ya think?
9. I am Directionally challenged. I would get terribly lost without my darling husband. Never take me into the middle of a city and drop me off. I'd be lost forever.
10. I love, love, love to learn new things. If I'm not constantly trying to figure out something new, I go crazy. My latest attempt is trying to learn html so that I can make all my blogs cool. You'll be seeing some new blogs from me as I practice all the new things I'm learning.
Now I get to pass this fun (??) award on to 5 unsuspecting bloggers:
(Okay, I cheated! These are the members of my critique group.)
And one more:
C.L. Beck (Cuz she's so dang funny!)