Apr 13, 2010

Catch the Tooth Fairy!

I saw this on Saving Dollars and Sense today, and thought it was so cute I wanted to share. 

Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when your children see a photo of the Tooth Fairy in their very own room! Catch her flying overhead, peering over a pillow, or blowing a kiss.

Simply take a photo of your child sleeping, then go to this website, to add in the Tooth Fairy.

This usually costs $9.99 but it is completely FREE when you use the code fairy-proof.

Even if your child doesn't have a loose tooth, you can make the picture now while it is free and save it until you need it.

9 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I love pics of sleeping children. They look like angels.

MTeacress said...

That's adorable - one of those, "why didn't I think of that" things. :)

KA said...

That's a cute idea. I wonder if my six-year-old would fall for that one...

Shari said...

That picture is soooo adorable. Too bad my children have already lost all their baby teeth.

Unknown said...

That is possibly the cutiest picture that I have ever seen. I only wish I had a kid to do it for.

Krissy @ ArtsyMom said...

That is so adorable!!

Found you from UPB10 and I love your blog! Following you now! I hope you stop by and follow us as well! Have a great week!

http://theartsymom.tk

Anonymous said...

What a darling idea! =D

Bethany Wiggins said...

I left an award for you on my blog!

Stina said...

Oh wow, that's great! Thank's for sharing. I love doing photography but suck big time at photoshoping my pictures. Not enough time or patience. Writing comes first.

Now I just have to get a precious picture of my kids sleeping. Not so easy! :D

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...