Apr 17, 2010

Feelin' the Love!

I love all of my bloggy friends!  I've met so many amazing people.  Some live far away, and I'll likely never meet them in person, but that doesn't negate the effect they've had on my life. 

I received a couple of awards this week, and want to pass them along.

First, I received the Happy 101 award from my friend, Nichole.  Isn't it cute?


Here is how it works:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to their blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and link to their blog.

10 Things That Make Me Happy:

1.  A clean house
2.  Making others happy
3.  Snuggle time with my kids
4.  Summer evenings
5.  Comments on my blog
6.  When a chapter turns out just the way I wanted
7.  When my children set a good example for their friends
8.  Laughing with my critique group
9.  Late night talks with my amazing husband
10.  Happy endings
I'm passing the award to:

Don at 90,000 Words of Delusion
Tracy at A Blissful Life
Crystal at A Book a Day
Melissa at Breath of Life
Carolyn at Checkerboard Squares
Cindy at Dragon Dreamer
Loni at Loni and Tyler
Marta at Marta Writes
Jane at Mother's Daze
Robyn at Our Homeschool Home

I also received the Blogger BFF award from Bethany at Shooting Stars.


I'm not sure if there are any rules for this award, but I'm passing it on to a select group of bloggers who I will always call my best friends.  I count them among my choicest blessings.

Nichole Giles
Keith Fisher
Tristi Pinkston
Heather Justesen
Danyelle Ferguson
Autumn Ables Weber
Karen Hoover

If you need some fun new blogs to follow, be sure to check these out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the awards! Congrats to the awardees!

Stina said...

Congrats on the awards! And cool, some more blogs to check out. Thanks for the recommendations. :)

I love all the things that make you happy. Great list!

Keith N Fisher said...

I've never been a blessing before. your are a good friend of mine too. thank you for thinking of me.

Angie said...

Cute awards! Congrats.

Don said...

Okay - can you say "running behind?" It's now May 5 and I'm just now getting to this post. (I have barely under 1000 unread in my Google reader - sigh)

I will do it, but it may be just a little longer.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...