Apr 1, 2010

My virtual book tour has begun!

Today is the first day of my virtual book tour!

All month, I'll Know You by Heart will be featured on someone's blog. All of the participating bloggers are listed on my sidebar, and I'll also be sharing portions of the reviews here on my blog.

Today's review is found at Why Not Because I Said So. Sheila Staley is one of the awesome ladies from LDS Women's Book Review and Podcast.   I first officially met her at my book launch party, but felt an instant connection.  She's a sweetheart.  Sheila had this to say about my book:

"To say that this story touched me would be an understatement. . . .this is not your typical love story of a single girl meets a single guy and and they dance around through the whole book and fall in love at the end. This is a love story of two people that have had their hearts broken. This man and woman meet and are still trying to heal. Through their support and growing love for one another you will read of a tender romance. You will be moved to tears often through this book."
You can read the whole review here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so fantastic!!! How exciting for you! I love blog travel!

Keith N Fisher said...

Your baby is out there, in the world. don't worry you trained it well. it will do a good job.

Tamika: said...

I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog in time to help you celebrate your book! Congratulations!

I look forward to sharing in the journey.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...