The Sharp Edge of a Knife Blog Tour and Giveaway!
Among prizes Nichole has been collecting, Lisa at Watches by Lisa has agreed to sponsor the giveaway by donating a custom made beaded watch and face. Head on over to her blog and take a look at the incredible selection.
So, choice number one: the winner gets to choose a watch band and face so that their watch is personalized to their tastes and fashion needs.
1. Choice between: An autographed copy of the New York Times number one bestselling novel, Wings by Aprilynne Pike—or—a non-autographed copy of The Darwin Awards, Intelligent Design by Wendy Northcutt—or—a numbered, autographed copy of Recovering Charles by Jason F. Wright. Click here to learn more about Wings, here to read about The Darwin Awards, and here to find out about Recovering Charles.
2. Choice between: A $25 gift certificate to the Restaurant Morelia in Murray, UT (Sorry out-of-state peeps, this is local to Utah) or $25 worth of vinyl lettering by Whaddayawannasay Vinyl Lettering—you choose your quote or phrase.
Bonus prize for author types:
3. You may substitute any of the above selections with the following incredible opportunity: The chance to sit in on a critique session with my wonderful, amazing, incredible critique group. While there, you will be treated to not one, but six critiques on the first chapter of your work in progress. This is no ordinary group. We have in our midst some fabulous authors including Tristi Pinkston, acquisitions editor for Valor Publishing and author of the Secret Sisters series, Danyelle Ferguson, freelance editor for Ferguson Authors Editing & Review Services and author of (dis)Abilities and the Gospel—who will edit via internet, since she actually lives in Kansas—Heather Justesen, author of The Ball’s In Her Court and the upcoming release, Rebound, Kimberly Job, author of I’ll Know You By Heart, and Keith Fisher, up and coming author of women’s fiction and plotting genius, and Nichole Giles, also known as D.N. Giles.
**If enough people enter this contest, Nichole reserves the right to choose extra winners and give away some, or all, of the prizes left after the first three winners have made their choices.
Dates to enter: Entries will be accepted between March 15th and April 3rd. On April 5th Nichole will announce the contest winners on her blog.
1. You must be a follower of my blog.
2. You must leave a comment telling me which prize you want to win and why.
3. For those wishing to win the watch, you must go to Watches by Lisa and become a follower, then come back and tell me which watch combination is your favorite.
1. Blog about this contest, then come back and leave either a url address or a link in a comment.
2. Tweet this contest, tell me where to see your tweet in a comment.
3. Follow me on Twitter.
4. Follow Nichole on Twitter.
5. Facebook the contest. If your Facebook page is private, and I’m not your friend, I can’t see that you’ve done this, so you’ll need to friend me and/or Nichole.
6. Become a fan of The Sharp Edge of a Knife on Facebook.
7. Become a fan of Kimberly Job, Author on facebook.
8. Sign up for my newsletter.
You may enter this contest on any of the tour posts at the following blogs:
March 15th Cindy Beck, Review
March 16th David J. West, review, interview
March 17th Cindy Beck, Interview
March 18th Tristi Pinkston, review
March 19th Rachelle Christensen, review
March 22nd Shanda, LDS Women’s Book Review
March 23rd Kimberly Job, review
March 23rd, Keith Fisher, Interview
March 24th Heather Justesen, review
March 25th Christine Bryant, Review
March 26th Kimberly Job, interview
March 26th Heather Justesen, interview
March 27th Keith Fisher, review
March 28th Ali Cross, Review
March 29th Rachelle Christensen, Interview
March 30th Heather Gardener, Fire and Ice Book Reviews
March 31st Danyelle Ferguson review, interview