Mar 20, 2010

Book Launch Photos!

Whew!! What a week.  I'm just now able to sit down and post some pictures from the book launch on Tuesday.  The event was amazing.  Valor Publishing Group launched five books that evening.  There was awesome entertainment, yummy food, and over 200 guests in attendance.


Me and some of my family that attended.


Me, Tristi Pinkston, and Andrea Pearson


Me, Scott, and Britt


More of my family, and my good friend, Keith Fisher.

Me, Karlene Browning, and Tristi Pinkston


Me and Ash


Look at the amazing posters Valor provided for all the authors!







FacebookRSSTwitter

3 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

I love the pictures! What an exciting time! =)

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Dang I was supposed to be there, sorry I missed it. Glad you all had a good time.

Karlene said...

It was so fun to be there. Sorry I missed your mom. She looks exactly as I remember her!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...