Mar 10, 2010

Book Launches Galore!

March is the month of book launches. I have so many friends with books coming out. Most of them are holding amazing launch parties, with food, fun and prizes!


First, my book launch! Wahoo! Next Tuesday, March 16th my book is being launched along with four other books by Valor Publishing Group.


The other books launching with mine are:

* Secret Sisters by Tristi Pinkston
* The Saphire Flute by Karen E. Hoover
* The Thorn by Daron D. Fraley
* Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell

Our launch is being held at the Gateway Barnes & Noble in Salt Lake City from 6:00-8:30 pm.  There will be a mini-concert from Shaun Barrowes.  The LDS Women's Book Review podcast will be broadcasting from the launch-party. 

One of my good friends, and fellow critique group member, Nichole Giles is holding a signing to launch her book, The Sharp Edge of a Knife
Saturday, March 27th
1:00-3:00 pm
Eborn Books
Provo Towne Centre Mall

This book is based on a true story.  You can read more about it and a sample chapter here.

Rachelle Christensen is doing several signings of her new book this month.  Check out her blog for dates and locations.  Her official launch is:
Saturday, March 13th
12:00-2:00 pm
Orem Barnes and Noble

Rachelle is also holding a HUGE contest associated with her book launch, and I'm participating.  Go here  for more details and to enter.  (Part of the contest includes a free autographed copy of my book.)

Another multiple author book launch is being held this Friday. 



Sarah M. Eden, Annette Lyon, and Julie Coulter Bellon will be signing their books and giving away some awesome prizes.

Friday, March 12th
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Deseret Book at University Village
(East of University Mall in Orem)

Wow!  Just getting all those details posted and linked correctly made me tired.  I feel privileged to be associated with all of these amazing authors and wish them the best of luck as they launch their books.







Follow me:
FacebookRSSTwitter

8 comments:

Nichole Giles said...

Thanks for the linkage, Kim! I'm so very excited for your launch. This is so exciting. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be so broke. ;)

Shari said...

So many good books and so little money. Thanks for all the links!

Unknown said...

Wow! There are so many good ones coming out this month. These are the times I wished I still lived in UT! :D

Carolyn V. said...

There are so many of those books that I want!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hooray! Let's make L.T. broke! :)

Keith N Fisher said...

thanks for the heads up. Just think L.T., if you buy theirs, they will buy yours. You're making an envestment and getting some good reads too.

Rachelle Christensen said...

Kim, what a great idea! Thanks for posting all these. :)

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...