Mar 16, 2010

Contest WINNERS!!

It's hard to believe that today is the day of my book launch.  It still seems so surreal.  I haven't even seen the book yet, so maybe when I hold it in my hands, I'll really believe it's happening.  My launch party is tonight.  Here are the details:

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
The Gateway
6 N Rio Grande Street, Salt Lake City
6:00-8:30

It is going to be tons of fun, and many authors will be in attendance.  If you come, please say hi!  I'd love to meet some of you in person.

Now, on to the announcement of all the contest winners!

Thanks to all of my faithful blog followers and those who entered the Office Box giveaway, and My Favorite Things giveaways. 

First of all, the winner of my book, I'll Know You by Heart, and one of 25 entries in the grand prize drawing for the Office Box Giveaway . . .

Momnerd!!

Favorite Things Winners:

Socks - Buttons and Bows
Mary Kay Moisturizer - Brittany
Pajamas - Kim
Jewelry - Karlene
Chocolate - Josie
Stickers - xxsquigglesxx
Critique Group - Kate
My book - Elizabeth Morgan

Congratulations to all the winners.  If I can access your profile and email address, I'll email you.  If not, please send me your name and mailing address to kim at kimberlyjob dot com. 

Thanks for entering and for reading my blog!!






FacebookRSSTwitter

10 comments:

Autumn said...

I SO wish I cold be there for your launch party! It's going to be AMAZING! :) Have a wonderful time as you soak in all the surreal moments ahead.

Yeah to all the contest winners! No, you can't keep the socks...you HAVE to send them now. ;)

Anonymous said...

http://mommiesgotfivechildren.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-won-today-march-16th-2010.html

Thank you so much for the win, I posted my win and your book signing info on my blog.
I hope you have a great time at your book signing and thank you so much again for the awesome win.
I know my girls will be thrilled with the win.
They love cute little socks too.
Just some FYI since you haven't bought the socks yet.
Sarah loves cute black socks and Jordan loves cute orange socks.
But any color will be fine.
Buttons and Bows.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! *Jumping up and down.* I can't believe I won the best prize EVER! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Good luck tonight. Enjoy the moment!

Unknown said...

Wohoo, Kim! So excited about your book launch and totally wish I could be there! Be sure to post pictures on your blog tomorrow. I want to hear all about it!!! Have a fabulous time.

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Kimberly for hosting such a fun contest! Enjoy your day! You must be so excited! Wish I could be there! The Bahamas is way too far away from the action.

Angie said...

Ah, congrats to the winners! Have a super fun launch party tonight!

Suzette Saxton said...

What a party it was! I've never seen such a turnout.

Karlene said...

I won the bracelet? Seriously? I'm so excited. I love, love, love it.

Great party last night. So glad I was able to be there. :)

Momnerd said...

Yay! I can't believe I won! I sent you an email. I cannot wait to read your book! I am sad I missed your book signing....do you have a way to email subscribe to your blog?

Anonymous said...

I still have not received my socks from this win on March 16th. Just wanted to know if something happened?

Thanks
Rebecca
@Buttons and Bows

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...